Tampa, Florida - Sliders have become an American favorite. These little burgers are fun to eat and kids really enjoy trying them.
So when Try It team member Aly Zamore heard about the Jukari Slider maker that promises to make 18 perfectly-cut meat patties that can also be stored in a freezer safe container, Aly knew that she wanted to try out this product.
See More Try It Before You Buy It stories
Each container takes about one pound of ground beef, just simply press down evenly, grab the cutter and press down. Each one makes nine perfectly shaped patties.
Aly loved the simplicity and the fact that the product is freezer and dishwasher safe. Overall, Aly gives this Slider Maker two thumbs up.
We purchased this slider maker at Tuesday Mornings in Britton Plaza on Dale Mabry Boulevard for $7.49. You can also find it on a number of retail web sites.
Here is some information from the company:
Your meat will freeze and defrost evenly and you'll never again have to form hamburger patties again. Great at parties or for smaller appetites!
• Includes 2 freezer trays, 2 airtight lids and 1 patty cutter
• Each tray holds 1 pound of ground beef
• Meat freezes and defrosts evenly
• Patty cutter creates 9 equal servings
• Makes and stores 18 mini-burger
• Eliminates freezer bags
• Stackable design for space saving
• Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe
Size: 1 3/8"tall x 8 1/2"square