Tampa, Florida-- USF Head Coach Willie Taggart has yet to coach a game for the Bulls, but already he is looking like a winner on National Signing Day.
Wednesday, USF landed eight local players who will be playing on Saturdays next fall at Raymond James Stadium.
Those players include:
- Mike Love, DE Countryside
- Nate Godwin, DB Freedom
- Nigel Harris LB Hillsborough
- Bruce Hector, G Robinson
- Zach Benjamin, WR Tampa Catholic
- Cameron Ruff, OL Jesuit
- Mitchell Wright, DL Plant
- Auggie Sanchez, DE Northeast
Other notable signings for USF include:
- Bradenton-Manatee defensive tackle Derrick Calloway
- Miami Southridge Defensive Back Lamar Robbins
- Immokalee defensive tackle Deadrin Senat
See how other schools did on Signing Day here: