Seffner house fire possibly started by golf cart

10:24 PM, Sep 15, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +



SEFFNER, Florida -- A Seffner house went up in flames on Saturday after officials say a golf cart in the garage caught on fire.

Neighbors tell 10 News the golf cart began sparking while they were riding in it, and they decided to put it back into the garage and plug it in to charge.

The golf cart reportedly then caught on fire and spread to the entire home.

Most Watched Videos