Orlando, Florida -- Universal has revealed new details coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter this summer.
All aboard the Hogwarts Express!
Now park guests can climb aboard the Hogwarts Express in Hogsmeade and take a trip to London, Diagon Alley and even Knockturn Alley.
The addition will double the size of the sweeping area already dedicated to Harry Potter's adventures at Universal Orlando, expanding it across both Universal theme parks.
After arriving at King's Cross Station aboard the Hogwarts Express, guests will pass through London and the iconic brick wall archway from the films into Diagon Alley - a bustling, wizarding hub within a Muggle city. Some of the news attractions in Diagon Alley include:
- A new ride -- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts-- will place riders in an incredible adventure that navigates their way through the perils of the Gringotts vaults
- Visitors can choose a wand at Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands (Although, remember, the wand chooses you)
- Discover the darker side of magic in Knockturn Alley
- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, a vibrant shop featuring novelty items, magical jokes, and toys inspired by the books and films
- Get all your Hogwarts school supplies at stores such as Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, Magical Menagerie, Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, Quality Quidditch Supplies, and Scribbulus
- Enjoy traditional British fare that includes favorite dishes such as fish and chips, bangers and mash and more at the Leaky Cauldron and then visit Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour for dessert!
Universal's creative team has been working closely with the production team from the Harry Potter films to make the new area as authentic and spectacular as possible.