Cops: Worker accidentally electrocuted on the job

3:33 PM, Dec 14, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +



Largo, FL-- Largo Police and Fire Departments arrived to the scene of an apparent accidental electrocution off the 1400 block of East Bay Dr. around 1:30 Friday afternoon.

The worker, who has yet to be identified, accidentally touched a ladder to overhead electrical wires, reports say. 

Officials continue to investigate this fatal incident.

10 News will continue with updates on this story as they become available. 

Most Watched Videos