Wesley Chapel, Florida -- Hundreds of riders gathered today in Wesley Chapel to remember Chad Oulson, the father and husband killed in the movie theater shooting last month.
The ride began at the Sky Power Sports where Chad worked. It's benefiting his widow, Nicole, and their young daughter, Alexis.
The man accused of shooting Oulson, Curtis Reeves, will remain behind bars ahead of his trial.
A judge denied bond for the 71-year-old retired police officer on Friday.
- PHOTOS: Shooting suspect taken into custody
- Movie theater gunman ID'd as former TPD captain
- Neighbor: Theater shooting victim a family man
- Victim Support: Chad Oulson Memorial Fund
- Witnesses: Victim threw popcorn bag at suspect
- Dad shot in theater adamant about texting daughter
- GUNS: Why are they allowed where signs forbid them?
- Deputies: Alleged movie theater shooter's gun jammed
- Popcorn defense: Can accused movie shooter use Stand Your Ground?
- 10 Investigates: History of accused movie theater shooter
- Woman describes disturbing run-in with alleged shooter
- Wife of movie theater shooting victim speaks publicly for 1st time
- WATCH: Nicole Oulson's complete statement
- Bond Hearing: Judge allows theater shooting video in courtroom
- The View: Widow discusses shooting on talk show, The View
- NO BOND: Judge denies Reeves bond in theater shooting