LIVE VIDEO: Live Newscast    Watch

Propane fire in Myakka City sends man to hospital

10:03 AM, Jun 12, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Manatee County, Florida -- A man is in the hospital after his entire home was engulfed in flames. 

Sarasota Fire Rescue responded to a fire on Murphy Road in Myakka City to find a trailer home completely covered in flames. 

The elderly man who was inside the home was flown to a hospital. The extent of his injuries are unknown at this time. 

Fire rescue has determined the cause of the fire to be a propane stove that blew up. 

Most Watched Videos