Clearwater, Florida -- If you plan on seeing Winter this Sunday be prepared for a zombie invasion!! Zombies will be lurking around the 35,000-square-foot facility.
This event is for all-ages and is filled with lots of fun activities for little monsters. (Kids 12 and under in costume are free with an adult paid admission)
Here's what you can expect:
- Costume Contest at 2 p.m. for kids ages 12 and under. Contest to be judged by a member of Ruth Eckerd Hall's costume department. First Prize is a Dolphin encounter at Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- Haunted Hurricane Experience
- Trick or treating from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Winter transforms into Winter Witch and will be available for photos
- Captain Tortuge tells his frightening tales from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sea Monsters from the Deep presentations at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
- Movie trailers from the Classic Horror Films will play throughout the day in the theater
Admission price included general admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, parking and transportation between the two facilities via the Jolley Trolley or boat shuttle.
Click here for more information
For CMA Camp information click here