1 can light, unsalted tuna packed in water (or white chicken)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup pineapple, fresh, chunks
2 cups mixed greens
2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 tsp ground ginger
2 fresh garlic cloves
1. Place mixed greens on two plates
2. Put half of tuna on each bed of greens.
3. Arrange pineapple chunks and grated carrots around tuna on top of lettuce.
4. In a small cup, whisk balsamic vinegar, ginger, crushed garlic and oil.
5. Drizzle dressing on top of entire salad.