Tampa, Florida -- During Selena Gomez's Tampa stop for her "Stars Dance World Tour 2013" on Oct. 30, parents and guardians without tickets will be able to wait for their kids at the Tampa Bay Times Forum for free.
Parents have a designated area inside the venue accessible through the premium entrance where they can hang out.
The designated area will open when doors open at 5:30 p.m. and close after the performance has ended. No ticket is needed to access the waiting area.
*Please note the waiting area is not in view of the concert.
Below is some additional information concertgoers may need to know for the show:
- Arena doors open at 5:30 p.m. The show starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Emblem3 and Christina Grimmie will be opening for Gomez, and they will perform at approximately 7:00 p.m.
- Bag and visual searches will be conducted on all guests, as is our standard policy.
- Please plan to arrive early as there may be heavy traffic.
- CLICK: Advanced parking passes; passes are also available at the McDonald's Ticket Office at the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
- Standard camera policy. Small point and click cameras are permitted. Flash photography or cameras with a detachable lens are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.