Florida Summer 2013 Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Florida Summer 2013 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to U.S. residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., LEGOLAND Florida and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, contractors, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, July 29, 2013 and end at 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Friday, August 2, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor will announce a specified telephone number at random for viewers to call for a chance to win one of the prizes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Each time during the Sweepstakes Period that the telephone number is announced, the 10th caller during the Show Times will become a winner, subject to verification of eligibility. The number will be announced a total of 5 times.
5. Prizes and Odds.
A. Prize Winner. Five (5) Prize winners will each receive Four (4) 1-Day LEGOLAND Florida tickets valid for admission to LEGOLAND Florida theme parks valid through December 30, 2013
(ARV of each set: $376.00).
Applicable to all Winners: All tickets are valid during normal LEGOLAND Florida operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible callers received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each prize winner will be notified that they have won by telephone at the time and date they are selected and identified as the winners. Winner must pick up their prizes at WTSP-TV's business office, located at 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Florida 33702, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.), by Friday, August 1, 2013. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by any winner. Prizes and individual components of the prize are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. .
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Florida Summer 2013 Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSP. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors relating to the Sweepstakes Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 29, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit WTSP.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), WTSP-TV Florida Summer 2013 Sweepstakes, 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Florida 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Melissa Thompson at WTSP-TV at (727) 577-1010 or by e-mail at email@example.com