Baseball Ticket Watch 10 News & Win Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Baseball Ticket Watch 10 News & Win (the "Sweepstakes") is open to U.S. residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP TV, ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., The Tampa Bay Rays Baseball, LTD, Tropicana Field, and each of their respective affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
- How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00 a.m. (E.T.) on June 26, 2013 and end at 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) June 28, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
At random times during weekdays (Wednesday - Friday) during WTSP's "10 News" program airing from 5:00 a.m. (E.T.) to 7:00 am (E.T.) (the "Show Times") during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will announce a specific telephone number for viewers to call to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Each time during the Sweepstakes Period that the telephone number is announced, the 10th caller during the Show Times will become a winner, subject to verification of eligibility. The number will be announced a total of 3 times.
5. Prizes and Odds. Prize Winner: Three (3) Prize winners will each receive a set of four (4) Tampa Bay Rays Baseball tickets (ARV $120) to an upcoming Rays baseball game at Tropicana field at 1 Tropicana Drive in St. Petersburg, FL 33705. Games to be selected by the Rays. Dates and times of games are subject to change.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible calls received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified by telephone at the time and on the day they are selected. To claim their prizes, winners must pick up their prizes at WTSP-TV's business office, located at 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg Florida 33702, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.). Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by any winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The Baseball Ticket Watch 10 News & Win sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSP TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 1, 2013) for a copy of these Official Rules, visit wtsp.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules Baseball Ticket Watch 10 News & Win" (as applicable). If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Susan Marley 727-577-1010 or email@example.com