ORLANDO, Florida (WKMG) -- Judge Belvin Perry could release the names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial as early as Tuesday.
Three jurors who acquitted Anthony, 25, in July have already discussed the case. One of them, Jennifer Ford, said there was a lack of hard evidence.
Ford said if she and her fellow jurors could have convicted Anthony solely based on feelings and emotions, they would have.
Meanwhile, video of Anthony being deposed in a civil lawsuit could be released later this week.
Last week, a judge postponed a decision whether the video should be made public.
Anthony is being sued for defamation by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Anthony claimed kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008, about five months after she was reported missing.
Anthony is currently serving probation in Florida.